Our mission is to provide quality online language courses to students around the globe. As a team of experienced professionals from top universities in Canada, we aim to bring the latest research-based approaches and innovative teaching methods to the online classroom. We offer a unique learning experience by using our scientific methods that have been widely accepted in academic conferences and journals worldwide.
Languistic is unique in that all of our courses are based on authentic language used in everyday life (e.g., in an office, restaurant, bank, home or arena). Our courses focus on learning and practicing everyday language through private conversation sessions and group discussion. In addition, learning at Languistic is not limited to a few hours of class time; we rely on cutting-edge technology and gamified activities to help keep you learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
• Bachelor of Arts, Economics (New York University)
• Teaching English as a Second Language (Canadian Centre for Language and Cultural Studies)
• Understanding & Resolving Conflict (University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies)
Teacher & Content Creator
• PhD Applied Linguistics (Concordia University - in progress)
• Master of Applied Linguistics (Concordia University)
• Bachelor of Arts: Major in English Literature, Minor in Italian Studies, Minor in Russian Studies (McGill University)
• Juris Doctor (Queen's University, Faculty of Law - in progress)
• Bachelor of Arts: Major in Political Science, Minor in Italian Studies, Minor in Marketing (McGill University)